To discuss life issues and way to solve them

LightBlog

Monday 11 June 2018


YOU CAN DO IT

I was in my room going through updates on my mobile phone when my neighbor's child knocked my door, immediately he walked in he stretched forth his hand to me giving me his assignment book, I thought it was the usual mathematics and English language assignments he normally come with. Alas I was disappointed, when I go through the book I saw " draw a cow that is eating grass". Shocked and wondered how on earth will I be able to draw a cow not just a cow but the one eating grass. Lol. I told him am not really good at drawing ooo, he said uncle just try, I agreed with his just try.
All my life I have always been running away from drawing right from primary school, Jonathan Emmanuel used to be my saviour in primary school and in secondary school Monday Daniel was the saviour of almost all of us in our group then, and because I always have these deliverers I never bothered myself with drawing.
To make matter worse is been long I see cow, how will I begin to imagine it and draw it now, and the owner said I should just try I started drawing it and I was able to draw what look like cow. After the first attempt I realized I can do better and started all over again to my greatest surprise I was able to draw a cow eating grass to his own satisfaction,  then it occur to me that I can even draw all this while and never put mind to it before.
My submissions on this are; 
1. Nothing is too difficult to do, except you make it difficult yourself.
2. Just a try can make you a pro if you really put your mind
3. The little boy pushed me to realized that I have been running away from what I can do all these years.
4. In your disability there's an ability, check very well.
Photo credit to Google

#raisingleaders
#thoughtleader
#fightingsocialvices
#catchingthemyoung
#positivechangeagentsonmission
#pca


Sule Isaac

No comments: