To discuss life issues and way to solve them

LightBlog

Wednesday 13 June 2018


They Pity You? Encourage Yourself

I live in a compound where many kids are. Just few days ago while they were playing one of them fell down and was about standing up before the rest noticed she fell, and the chorus came, sorry as if they planned to chorused it out like that. I saw her initially and decided not to say anything because once she notice somebody sees her she will begin to cry, so I honourably ignored her but immediately her friends chorused the sorry she started crying and I have to paused what I was doing and begin petting her.
I know she wouldn't have cried if the sorry didn't come or she noticed nobody sees her. I learnt few things from that experience and I think it worth sharing with you.
Lessons learnt;
1. Most times when we are knock down by life challenges and people begin to sympathize with us we will result into self pity. No, rise and challenge that challenge that crashed you.
2. No matter how your sympathizers love you, they can't stop challenges from you, instead of waiting for their sympathy, rise and move forward.
3. Just like this small girl, your sympathizers' sorry can remind you of your injury and hurt you again. But don't allow their sympathy to get into your head and ground you. Rise and continue for you'll definitely meet challenges in your journey to the top.

Photo credit: Google


#raisingleaders
#thoughtleader
#fightingsocialvices
#catchingthemyoung
#positivechangeagentsonmission
#pca


Sule Isaac

No comments: