To discuss life issues and way to solve them

LightBlog

Tuesday 20 March 2018

SHEEP WITHOUT A SHEPHERD

It was on a Monday morning, as usual I did my morning devotion and just came out of my room to see the beautiful creatures of God before going to work. I was just looking around when I saw group of sheeps walking together without a Shepherd, no one was guiding them, they fend for themselves, they take any route that the grasses seems more greener and graze on the grasses.
One of the surprising things to me is their ability to recognized the greener pastures and also very fascinating that they follow any road taken by one of them.
Immediately it down on me that most times people are limited if they're dependent, people that depend on other people hardly make use  of their own mind, they tend to receive order before taking decision(s).
While those sheeps were grazing I observed they graze to a very long distance, that also remind me that if you're dependent. You will be limited, you'll tend to stop whenever your controller ask you to. You will not have mind on your own, you'll be constrain by whatever  that constrained whoever that you depend on, and as a result of that it will be very difficult to amount to something tangible with using your mind.
Conclusively; people that are high fliers in life are those that try to depend on themselves. They make their voice heard deliberately and not wait to be controlled by anyone. Take the decision now and free yourself from any bond of dependency and bring out the best in you.

#raisingfutureleaders
#thoughtleader
#fightingsocialvices
#catchingthemyoung
#positivechangeagentsonmission
#pca


Sule Isaac

No comments: