To discuss life issues and way to solve them

LightBlog

Friday 2 March 2018

MY TOOTHBRUSHES.
I learnt a great lesson from my toothbrushes sometime ago, I bought a toothbrush sometime ago after the expiration of the old one, as my custom demands, I always change my toothbrush after three months. Whether the surface is still good or the opposite, I like to change it once in three months.

Few weeks ago I bought a new toothbrush to continue the job from where the older one stopped, but I was surprised that morning when I opened the cover to use it and discovered that the toothbrush was so soft that I thought it couldn't actually remove anything from my teeth. It was so soft that I only tried to manage it just for that day alone, then I decided to get another one since the initial one could not do the job effectively; I went to shop for another one and as usual the following morning, I removed it from the cover to use but found it to be strong than I least expected.
 
I couldn't even manage it because trying to manage it will cause my tooth harm than good. Then immediately this thought came to my mind, that it is the same way life is. While some approach are so soft that it will not be able to help you get out of your situation or too soft that can't help you succeed in life and some are too hard to be applied is some situation.

At a time you need to learn the right approach for whatever situation you find around you.
Though the soft toothbrush mayn't be effective for me, but can be just OK for some people and can possibly help their own situation but to me too soft to help in removing the unwanted particles that finds solace on my teeth. Meanwhile that hard toothbrush was so hard on my tooth that I almost regretted buying it, but this same toothbrush could be convenient for some people. 

You must learn how to use the right approach per time, you must be able to distinguish what can go well with and in a particular situation.
Conclusively, sometimes you need to look for what's in between soft and hard to get the problem solved. Take your time and get the right thing applied in the right situation to help you. Success is always a by-product of right approach and decisiveness.

#raisingfutureleaders
#thoughtleader
#fightingsocialvices
#catchingthemyoung
#positivechangeagentsonmission
#pca


SULE Isaac

No comments: